Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Savor each second!

Well it is Wednesday and I have meetings from 7:30 in the morning to late this afternoon with no breaks!  Hope to find out some news about how my group will be organized and how the work will be divied up, but realistically probably won't get too much information today.  I ran yesterday, but could only make 2.4 miles before my time was up. I think if I could only run faster I could run farther - simple right?  Do I burn as many calories running 3.1 miles in 50 minutes as someone who runs 5 miles in 50 minutes? Do I waste too much time thinking of all of this and just get out there and enjoy.

Goal for today: don't wish my life away, but savor each second! Enjoy! I will never get this moment back again. Make the most of it. Smile and breathe! I challenge you to do the same!

2 comments:

  1. Love your attitude Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna! We're on the same wave length! I'm just a day behind you. My goal for today was: Pray, breathe, smile, and be thankful!
    It sure helped me make it through the day!
    351 days til SA!!!

    ReplyDelete