Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day before my first 10K

I'm in Chicago and having lots of fun with my friends. We had Chicago pizza last night and Sweet Tomatoes today. We also had apple crisp squares for breakfast with Starbuck coffee and we went to a tea shop at noon and had pumpkin bars. We stayed up until 2:30 am this morning talking which is 3:30 am eastern time (my time). I don't think any of this is good preparation for my first 10K, but you know what. I don't care. I am having fun and it is about enjoying this weekend with my good friends. And I am! So whatever happens tomorrow - and I am sure it will be fine - I am happy. I am at peace with it. So I will post tomorrow night and let you know how it went - the good, the bad, and the ugly of it all. I know it will be a beautiful day in all the ways that count.

2 comments: