Monday, January 3, 2011

First Monday of 2011

Well I woke up at 5:45 this morning and weighed 240.4 which isn't bad considering it is 2 1/2 hours earlier than the day before so I am not counting it as a gain. :)

I packed my breakfast and lunch. I packed my bag for jazzercise. I was ready for work. I arrived at work pretty early for me. I had a good day at work. I ate my breakfast and lunch. Then in the afternoon, I went and had a Starbucks lite latte tall. It helped me get through the rest of the day.  I left at 4:30 so I could get to jazzercise. I worked  hard. I came home and my wonderful husband had a great dinner waiting. It was a good first Monday of the year!

Breakfast - coffee when I first got up and when I got to work oatmeal with my usual 2 tsp of oil (to complete my  Weight Watchers requirements) and 1 cup of fat free milk (to also complete my Weight Watchers requirements) with some cinnamon and splenda
Lunch - grapes, bagelthin with chicken (cooked in the crockpot), low fat pepper jack cheese and spinach leaves, green pepper strips, and onion.
Snack - Starbucks skinny latte tall
Dinner - pork roast, whole grain rice, butternut squash, and one of those trays of cauliflower and cheese (YUMMY)
coffee

It was a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment