Long work days and short days means no time for running. And besides that I miss jazzercise because it starts at 5:15 which means that I have to leave work at 4:30. I don't feel like I can when we are really busy. Do you want to hear more whining? I can go on and on why I can't exercise.
But here is what I can do?
- I can wake up early and do an exercise video.
- I can wake up early and use the elliptical while watching TV news.
- I can wake up early and brave the dark and cold and run.
- I can wake up early and work for awhile at home, then run when it turns light, and then either go into work or work from home.
- I can walk downtown on lunchtime.
- If I work from home, I can go for a run at lunchtime.
- I can get to work early and leave at 4:30 for jazzercise and if I have to work at home later.
- When I get home, I can use the elliptical while watching TV
- If I can get home by 5, I can run for an hour before it gets too dark.
JUST DO IT! to borrow from Nike. Don't think about it and talk yourself out of it - just do it! Remember to smile and do a good deed for someone. Someone might do a good deed for you. Remember karma!