Thursday, December 23, 2010

New low!

I reached a new low in my weight loss journey. 40 pounds down and a new decade. I hope I can keep my weight in this decade. I have been hesitant to share my weight but I am trying to be honest here.  Today I weighed at 239.8 at home. It has taken me almost 2 years to lose the 40 pounds but I feel new life in this journey of mine. A few reasons:
- my husband is on his own journey which makes it easier for me
- the new Weight Watchers Plan
- turning 50
- some success (seeing a new decade) gives me more motivation
- my desire to run faster

I am going to start posting my weight on my blog and being accountable on here.

Today's Menu
Breakfast - coffee  ( I should have eaten but I didn't)
Lunch - leftover beef whole wheat noodle tomato and bean casserole, brocolli and cheese, and apple microwaved with splenda, cinnamon, and spray butter.
Dinner - my husband really was hungry so we went to Mexican - one of our "old" favorites. We did have some chips but not as many as usual  and then I had chicken fajita tacos (there were three and I ate two and took one home)

I am hoping to get weighed in tomorrow at WW since Saturday (my usual day) is Christmas and WW is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment