Monday, December 27, 2010

First Day back to Work

First things first, scale was down a few pounds but I still have a ways to go before I get back to my lowest. I was 242.2 this morning. I ate light yesterday and I ran.  Today my plan was to eat light and I did but I had the munchies late in the day - I tried to fill it with nuts.  It kind of worked. I also went to Jazzercise after work. I haven't went to Jazzercise in a few months so I was looking forward to it. It was good to be back. I love running but Jazzercize helps with the toning. Hopefully tomorrow the scale will be down again.

Today I did a few things at work but then I spent alot of time cleaning up my old emails. I had folders of emails from 2004 and on. So I tried to delete the old ones and organize the rest of them. This makes me feel good! I like organization. I like to feel in control. I like to be able to find any email when I need it. So I still have some work to do on my emails and then I go on to my files on the network. Then come January 3rd, I will be organized and ready to have a great year at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment