I had a great morning just relaxing with my husband. Kids are coming over in a few minutes. I made chicken chili since everyone is having a big Christmas dinner somewhere else. I was going to make a dessert but broken oven means I couldn't. Isn't that terrible? Then we head over to our friend's house for dinner tonight. Should be a fun day. I received lots of running gear for christmas (what I wanted)
- new shirt and jacket
- running socks
- balaclava (I think I spelled that correctly)
- mittens/gloves with removable "fingers"
- small can of "mace" or something like it when running in the dark
- reflector strips for running in the dark
- really really good earphones with a microphone for my iphone.
This is all from my husband - my kids presents are ahead of me - will report in tomorrow.
And I did it. I was back at 239.8 this morning. I doubt whether I will be tomorrow but that is okay.
B pancakes, coffee, orange
lite chocolate soy milk (YUM - I love this stuff)
L chicken chili
D prime rib, baked potatoes, asparagus
and going to try and limit myself to the dessert I brought - cookies and red velvet cake (purchased because no oven again).
Merry Christmas and have a great day!