Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Hello well after last night's Mexican dinner, I did gain a little bit back last night 0.6. This morning I was 240.4. 

I slept in this morning and I had the day off. I went for a 3 mile run this morning because it was supposed to start snowing after 1 but it is 3:30 and no snow yet. I am glad to get it done though - my day always is better after a run. I ran my neighborhood as usual with my dog Brady. But we hadn't even gone a mile and this little white puppy that the neighbors let run all over the place, kept following us and bothering Brady and trying to play with him. I can't believe the dog hasn't been run over yet the way it runs all over the place. Brady wouldn't behave, which usually he is the best running dog. So I had to drag him for 1/4 of a mile. I finally decided to take the other route into the new section of the subdivision. I ran over there for 2 miles and then I headed back to our section of the subdivision. I had to make up time so I could hit my goal of staying under 16 minute miles. I DID IT! even with the hills in the new section and that dog slowing us down.

B (before run)
coffee, oatmeal made with skim milk, cinnamon/splenda, a few walnuts and 1 tsp of oil
3 mile run
almonds
ran some errands which included going to a bakery and picking up some cookies and a red velvet cake to take to dinner tomorrow night (YUM - I hope I can stay away tomorrow from them, at least I get to leave them there)
L 1 chicken fajita taco (leftover from dinner last night) and then some ritz whole wheat crackers and weight watchers spreadable pepper jack cheese
planning to head to church for Christmas Eve service
Planning for dinner
D grilled pork chop, sauteed spinach in olive oil and garlic, butternut squash

Hoping to be back in the 230s tomorrow - we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment